Enrolment, Registration and Application Process
Admission Guidelines for Academic Session 2020-21
||30th September, 2017
||30th September, 2016
||30th September, 2015
||30th September, 2014
For all other classes, the criteria is: submission of the child’s latest performance
record along with the School Leaving Certificate.
- Admission forms for Nursery, Jr. Kg., Sr. Kg., STD-I to VIII will be available online from
- Admission Form Fee is Rs.500/- (Non-Refundable)
- For your form to be processed, please ensure that it is filled completely and accurately.
Guidelines for online registration:
- Step I - Filling the online admission form by following the guidelines mentioned.
- Step II - Core team and school visit Scheduled for shortlisted candidates.
- Step III - Admission confirmation on payment of the school fees in totality.
(Admission fees + 1st Installment).
- Please Note that all necessary documents need to be
submitted at the time of school vist.
If documents are not submitted within15 days of confirmation of admission, the
admission stands cancelled.
- It is mandatory to have a valid email ID or contact number for communication.
- The online registration form will only be accepted upon successful payment of form fee.
- Upon successful submission of your registration form, you will be sent a user id password and
link to download the VHS parent application for further communication.
The following documents need to be submitted at the time parents visit school for the scheduled
visit for completion of the registration process.
- Original Birth Certificate of the child as issued by the local municipal corporation
- School Leaving Certificate (if applicable)
- Two latest photographs of the child
- Photocopy of Aadhar card of child
- Caste Certificate of father (if applicable)
Kindly fill in all the mandatory fields correctly in the registration form.
The date of birth mentioned in the form should tally with that on the birth certificate.
The management of the school holds all rights of admission or rejection and is not bound to
give any reasons for admission or rejection of any particular candidate.
Incomplete registration forms or those with incorrect information will automatically stand rejected.
|Class 1 to 10
- Fees to be paid in Bank of Baroda, Baner branch.
Branch Timings: 10 am to 4 pm.
(Monday to Saturday,
2nd and 4th Saturday Closed)
- Bank will not accept the challan after the due date.
- Late fee of Rs. 10/- per day will be charged after the due date.
- Duplicate copy of the challan will cost Rs. 50/-. So make sure that you do not misplace or lose it.
- Duly filled challan and the cheque / draft will be accepted in school but the cash payment will have to be made only in the bank. Please make sure that the school copy is sent back to school as soon as the payment is made by you in the bank.